Happy Scale: Weight Loss Tracker, Predictions, Trend Chart, Fat Loss Coach, Diet Diary & Graph
By Front Pocket Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dieting is hard enough. But when you work hard, hop on the scale, and see a number that's higher than yesterday? Well, that's just not fair!
It's time to tame the scale!
Happy Scale smooths out your daily scale weights to predict your true weight loss.
◉ SEE YOUR TRUE PROGRESS: Happy Scale uses sophisticated math to learn the true trend of your progress. You can see what you're really losing each week.
◉ NO MORE PLATEAUS: Use the moving average progress tracking options to see steady progress every day!
◉ SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE: Have a lot to lose? Break your weight loss goal into small, incremental milestone goals so you can focus on short-term, achievable goals!
◉ THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT: Use this app in conjunction with other popular apps. Weight entries can be automatically imported from apps that support exporting to the Apple Health app, and Happy Scale will export all your weights to Apple Health so other apps can see them.
◉ IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS: See predictions about what you'll weigh in the future if you keep up your current trends, and set commitment goals for yourself!
◉ WORKS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Seamlessly sync between your iPhone and iPad!
So, have your previous diets failed because you lost motivation? Try Happy Scale today and join thousands of users who use this app to TAME THE SCALE!
What's New in Version 4.4.2
Hi! This is a bug fix release.
* I've been tracking down an issue where HealthKit sync is unreliable, and I think I finally figured it out. If you're still having HealthKit sync issues, please contact me.
* Your earliest report card will now show the amount of weight lost in the period. Previously, the first card would not include a note about how much weight was lost because there was no previous card to compare to.
* A few rare crash fixes
* (For users who just started only) If you are in the first few days of using the app, you may see your moving average values shift. In the first few days, I used to initialize your moving average inertia with the rate you committed to losing. This was weird because you could commit to losing 1 pound a week, and on day 2 it would say your moving average went down even if you recorded the same weight as day 1. To fix it, I now use a different averaging method in the first few days that's based solely on your weigh-ins.
I'd love it if you could leave a review or update a previous review (they reset with every release).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 August 2016
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Front Pocket Software LLC
- © 2016 Front Pocket Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Edition4,99 €