iTavli - The ultimate backgammon game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Why do you play a single backgammon game, when you can play ALL backgammon games?
Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) three backgammon like games:
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon:
(You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Fevga or Narde:
(You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Gul bara
* Acey - Deucey (American)
* Acey - Deucey (European)
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Use the bluetooth to connect and play with your nearby friends OR
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Be notified when your opponent is offline and back-online
- Control chip's movement with tapping
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Realistic sound
- Amazing graphics
- Three different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll, shake to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and Save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Two ways to set up the board: left and right layout
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- Fixes the bug that caused the app to crash during a game
- Fixes the bug that caused the AI to make an invalid move
- Integration with the latest version of Facebook
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 November 2016
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 68.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vasileios Gkanis
- © 2010-2016 i-SmartSolutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Fevga (or Narde) game1,99 €
- The Plakoto (or Blockgammon) game1,99 €