iTavli - Three backgammon like games (backgammon, blockgammon, narde)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All users can play the extra games either locally or remotely (online or bluetooth) for FREE, with ads (enable it in the Settings screen).
Why do you play a single backgammon game, when you can play THREE backgammon games?
Why do you play against the computer, when you can play with your FRIENDS from all over the world?
Play against your friend or the computer (3 levels of difficulty) three backgammon like games:
* Portes or Backgammon
* Plakoto or Blockgammon:
(You block your opponent's single checker when you land on it)
* Fevga or Narde:
(You can land your checkers on open or friendly occupied places)
* Set the winning score and play a tournament with your opponent
Use the bluetooth to connect and play with your nearby friends OR
Online Game (Please visit the website for instructions):
- Play with your friends from all over the world!!
- Chat with you friends!!
- Select your opponent
- Select the game you wish to play
- Be notified when your opponent is offline and back-online
- Control chip's movement with tapping
- Unlimited undo function (for each turn)
- Realistic sound
- Amazing graphics
- Three different options for rolling the dice (auto-roll, tap to roll, shake to roll)
- Save the name of the player
- Select and Save the color of the chips for the player and the opponent
- Two ways to set up the board: left and right layout
What's New in Version 3.7.2
fix the bug that caused the app to freeze when you started a local tournament game
minor other bug fixes
- Category: Games
- Updated: 31 August 2015
- Version: 3.7.2
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Vasileios Gkanis
- © 2010-2015 i-SmartSolutions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Fevga (or Narde) game0,99 €
- The Plakoto (or Blockgammon) game0,99 €