By Christophe Calmejane
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KikiWol is a very easy to configure and use Wake on LAN application.
Wake on LAN is a way to start up a computer using the network. Your iPhone/iPod/iPad now has the power to wake up your computer if it's connected to the network (using a cable, it doesn't work with Wi-Fi).
* Very easy to configure
* Very easy to use: launch the application, tap the computer you want to wake up, and voila!
* Can wake up a computer behind a firewall
* Automatically uses the Wi-Fi or data connection of your iDevice
* Automatically checks if the computers are online (using ping, but only over WiFi)
* Can simultaneously wake up multiple computers from a single tap
What's New in Version 2.4
- Added: New UI (iOS7 style)
- Added: Text-to-speech when waking up a computer
- Added: iPad-retina support
- Fixed: Landscape auto-scroll
- Fixed: Crash on 64bits devices
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 August 2014
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Christophe Calmejane
- © 2011-2014 KikiSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.