LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Experience the magic and adventure of Harry Potter – LEGO style!
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
Connect the bricks from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic and adventure of Harry Potter and his friends in the first four stories – LEGO style! Cast spells, make potions and discover a fantastical world in this humorous action adventure game for the whole family.
You’ll join Harry, Ron, Hermione and other favorite characters at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn the arts of magic and explore Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, the Forbidden Forest and other enchanted locations. Beautifully detailed environments, tongue-in-cheek humor and learning are all hallmarks of LEGO video games, served up here with lashings of broomsticks and screeching mandrake roots. Check out the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 mini-site! feralinteractive.com/legoharrypotter
• Enormous game which offers a faithful, affectionate and humorous recreation of the world of Harry Potter.
• More than 100 playable characters and many with special abilities, such as Harry’s invisibility cloak, and Hermione’s talent for solving tricky puzzles.
• Hundreds of hidden secrets to find, puzzles to solve and challenges to complete that require lateral thinking.
• Face off against mighty bosses in epic confrontations – including ‘He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named’!
• True co-operative multiplayer – the second player can drop in and out at will, with seamless split-screen camera control.
• Level creator allows players to add a new twist to their adventures.
• Beautifully imagined cutscenes and the iconic musical score.
• Huge replayability – unlocking characters and spells allows players to do things in earlier areas of the game that are not possible on first playthrough.
• Supports PS3 gamepads connected using Bluetooth®.
“There have been plenty of Harry Potter games, but this takes the lead with a magical atmosphere filled with charm and wit. The cut-scenes, music, recreation of Hogwarts and use of magic all add up to make one fantastic title.” – iCreate
“I’ve played all of the LEGO games […] and I can safely say that LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 is the best of the franchise.” – Appletell
8.25/10 “If you are fond of LEGO toys, Harry Potter, or are just looking for family-friendly title to keep your kids occupied, then this is an easy game to recommend.” – InsideMacGames
Important information regarding LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 does not support NVIDIA 7xxx series or Intel GMA series graphics cards.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
• Full system requirements are available on the LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legoharrypotter.
• The Ministry of Magic strongly advises that this game should be played out of sight of Muggles.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
• Adds support for additional game controllers.
• Adds Danish language support.
• Fixes a number of minor issues.
- 17,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 September 2012
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 6.56 GB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
- LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4 software © 2010 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2010 The LEGO Group. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. WB GAMES LOGO, WBIE LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.4 or later