By Robert Casperson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relax with this mesmerizing fluid simulator.
Tilt your iPhone or iPod touch to start the liquid flow, and watch as the waves roll back and forth. Use the multi-touch interface to push the liquid and control the flow. Or tap randomly and watch as turbulence is generated.
Liquid Lite is your own personal wave tank that will help keep your mind occupied and eyes entertained, whether you're listening to music on your commute or just taking a break from school or work.
- Liquid flow by tipping the device
- Multi-touch interaction with the fluid
- Realistic optical refraction and reflection
- Accurate fluid simulation
- Three color schemes to choose from
- Three different backgrounds
What's New in Version 1.1.1
-Option for disabling reflections added
-New background added
-New color combination added
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 04 July 2009
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Robert Casperson
- © 2009 Robert Casperson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.