Mappa brings you the Maltese archipelago in one convenient map. Finding your way to the nearest restaurant, museum or even grocery store was never this easy, thanks to Mappa’s extensive database covering the three islands of Gozo, Comino and Malta itself.
Plan your day ahead with Mappa’s planner, get push notifications for interesting promotions at retailers within walking distance, and never miss a local event with Mappa by your side. And with Mappa’s crowd sourced traffic and beaches map, you’ll know right away which roads are jammed or closed and at what beaches jellyfish have been spotted, so you can easily avoid these places!
Mappa is the perfect sidekick during your holiday in Malta!
Introducing Mappa 2.5! We’ve redesigned the entire app around one keyword: usability. In this update you’ll find all the features you’re familiar with and a bunch of new ones. Here are some key changes of this bigger update:
• Display and explore multiple categories at once on the map
• Filter upcoming events by time
• Details of a place or event are now presented *really* nicely
• Planner got a big performance boost and is now rearrangeable
• And of course: this update includes the push notifications from local retailers
Last but not least, Mappa 2.5 is also the first version of Mappa in which retail owners are able to fully update their retail’s details such as name, address, opening hours or even position on the map, as well as manage the push notifications they want to send out to Mappa users in proximity of their business. For a demo, please contact us at +356 2570 0100 or email@example.com.
- Geosys Limited
- 91.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GeoSYS Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.