Mu Games - Puzzle, Memory and Fifteen with unlimited Flickr images
By Francis Bonnin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mu Games is a great game collection for your device, packed in a beautiful and unique animated user interface.
Train your memory, logic and observation through 3 different image based games.
Everything is put in place to make your play time enjoyable and peaceful :
* The games are highly customizable. Different difficulty levels can be selected.
* Any device orientation is supported (different landscape and portrait modes).
* Left and right handed modes are taken into account.
* Several realistic themes are available to suit your tastes.
* Each game will save its state and resume where you left it (allowing you to play on the same game during several days)
* The application is a universal binary : you can use it either on your iPhone/iPod or on your iPad.
* Retina Display is supported.
* An integrated help can help you to solve the puzzle in case you are stuck.
* Use Game Center Leaderboards and achievements to compare yourself with your friends.
Those games can be played with an unlimited number of pictures :
* The pictures can be searched through the online Flick catalog, using any keyword (i.e landscape, wild animal, sexy, bikini, cars).
You can also use a surprise feature that will randomly choose a picture for you.
If you win the game, you will be able to save it in you photo library.
* You can also choose to play with one of your photo library picture.
Your game will never be the same !
Here are the included games :
* Puzzle : Pieces can be moved, rotated and flipped, according to the chosen difficulty level.
* Memory : With nice animations and precise game play, find the matching pairs from different parts of a picture. Numbers can be added for an easier identification.
* Fifteen : Slides the pieces to build the image. Some help can tell you where the pieces should be.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Adding Game Center Leaderboards and achievements to compare yourself with your friends.
* Possibility to display numbers (in all the games) helping you to solve the puzzle in case you are stuck.
* In the Memory game, add the option to enable or not the automatic hide of the tiles.
* New button allowing to shuffle the current game.
- 0,89 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 November 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Francis Bonnin
- © PacoLabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.