Navicat Essentials for MySQL - your database editor & manager
By PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** Best-in-Class Database Management Tools **
Navicat Essentials for MySQL is a compact version of Navicat, which provides the necessary features you will need to perform simple database administration. Connect to MySQL and MariaDB databases simultaneously from a single application. Create, organize, access, and share information securely and easily with an intuitive GUI. Take advantage of the flexibility of Navicat Cloud to create connections and write queries.
Navicat Essentials for MySQL works with any MySQL Database Server from version 3.21 or above and MariaDB 5.1 or higher. It supports the latest MySQL features, including Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, Events, Views, User Management, etc. It also comes with an Import/Export tool for txt and xml files.
For advanced features, such as Data Modeling, Visual SQL Builder, Data Transfer, Data and Structure Synchronization, Backup and Batch Job Scheduling, and a wider variety of file formats for import/export, we offer a separate Enterprise Edition of Navicat for MySQL.
For a feature comparison with the full edition, please visit http://www.navicat.com/products/navicat-for-mysql-feature-matrix
** For technical questions related to the Mac App Store, please visit: http://wiki.navicat.com
What's New in Version 11.1.11
- Fixed the failure of creating/editing users for MySQL 5.7.6.
- Fixed unable to run schedule for connections in Navicat Cloud.
- Fixed unable to edit BLOB field's text data on TEXT editor.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- 39,99 €
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: 26 March 2015
- Version: 11.1.11
- Size: 57.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- © 2015, PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later