By Kejian Jin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A reference application for Periodic Table in Chemistry.
- No network connection needed.
- Easy to zoom in and out periodic table with two fingers
- Show details description and history about certain element
- Show many physical properties of an element such as oxidation states, density, electron configuration, thermal conductivity and more.
- A tool help all students memorize the elements
- A important reference for any student who studies chemistry.
- A important referenece for anyone in chemistry field.
- Easy and simple to use.
New: It comes with the history of each element
What's New in Version 4.9
update for iPad Pro
- 0,99 €
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 19 November 2015
- Version: 4.9
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kejian Jin
- © Alterme Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.