By First Flamingo Enterprise B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
First Flamingo’s Rail Atlas displays the railway network of the Netherlands. Do you want to know where your railway journey leads you, which stations you will pass? Are you involved in planning? Do you want to access technical details of the railway, like electrification or signaling systems? Are you a railway professional or simply interested?
Then Rail Atlas is for you.
First Flamingo’s Rail Atlas will give you a full overview of railways in the Netherlands. It will show you all railway stations. Rail Atlas lets you choose between four different maps:
- the number of tracks on a route,
- the electrification system,
- the system for automatic train protection,
- the allowed speed.
For each station and selected technical topics you can consult the corresponding Wikipedia article.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Updated user interface
- View Wikipedia articles about subjects on the map
- 1,99 €
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 19 September 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: First Flamingo Enterprise B.V.
- © First Flamingo Enterprise B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.