Waking up made easy
Sleep Cycle is an intelligent alarm clock that tracks your sleep patterns and wakes you up in light sleep - the natural way to wake up, feeling rested and energized. No need to place your device in bed - Sleep Cycles uses sound analysis sleep tracking.
How it works
• As you sleep, you go through different sleep phases, ranging from light to deep sleep and back again. The sleep phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how rested you will feel when you wake up.
• While you sleep, your movements vary depending on what sleep phase you are in. Sleep Cycle’s patented sound technology tracks your sleep patterns using sound or vibration analysis, monitoring your movements in bed throughout the different sleep phases.
• Sleep Cycle finds the optimal time when you are in light sleep to wake you up in the morning, during a predefined 30 minute time window that ends at your set alarm time. Waking up in light sleep feels like waking up naturally without an alarm, leaving you feeling rested and energized.
• All you need to do is turn Sleep Cycle on before going to bed, and place your device on your nightstand or close by on the floor.
Continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock on the market. Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times.
√ Sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology, or accelerometer
√ Sleep Cycle Apple Watch App integration with silent wake up
√ Detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
√ Fully integrated with Apple Health, exchanging sleep analysis and heart rate
√ Carefully selected alarm melodies
√ Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
√ Customizable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes
√ Longterm sleep trends
√ Compare your sleep data to world sleep statistics • Snore trends - view historical snore trends data
√ Weather - see how weather affects your sleep quality
√ Heart rate monitor - measure your heart rate (RHR) every morning using the built in camera in your device
√ Sleep aid - helps you fall asleep easier
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, stress, working out, or eating late affect your sleep quality
√ Wake up mood - see how Sleep Cycle affects your wake up mood
√ Online backup - lets you secure your sleep data online
√ Export sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis
√ Philips HUE light bulb support - simulate a natural sunrise to give you an even softer wake up
Ability to charge your phone by the bed.
Ability to place your phone near the bed, such as on a nightstand table or on the floor.
The optional Premium subscription costs $39.99 per year.
It will be charged from your iTunes account after the purchase. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends with the same kind of subscription you already bought to the same price. It's not possible to abort the subscription during the time it's active. Terms and Privacy: http://www.sleepcycle.com/terms-of-use.html
This release contains the usual tricks and fixes that make Sleep Cycle slightly better than before. Even a bug hunt deserves an update, after all.
Ratings and Reviews
When your alarm goes off in the morning, is your first reaction to throw it against the wall? The problem isn’t with you—it’s with your alarm clock. Thankfully, Sleep Cycle offers a clever solution for improving your rest. Rather than yanking you from your slumber at a specific minute, the app analyzes your sleep patterns and then picks the moment you’re sleeping lightest (within a half-hour window you define) to rouse you gently. Best of all, unlike some smart alarms, this one doesn’t need extra hardware or require your device to be resting on your bed: it tracks your sleep using just its microphone!
It really works
It helps me wake up better and I love how you can snooze with 2 taps
Worth every cent...does what it says. I use it every day especially when sleep is shorter than 8hrs or have strict waking up time. Helps wake up in a relatively good mood.
- Sleep Cycle AB
- 117.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Northcube AB
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Cycle Premium 29,99 €
- Premium 1,99 €
- Premium 9,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.