UVI Electric Piano
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Turn your Mac into a soulful Electric Piano !
Simply plug a MIDI keyboard in your computer and you're ready to play one of the best electric keyboard ever made: a wonderful Rhodes™ electric piano manufactured in 1979.
UVI Instruments are well known and have been deeply used by professional musicians and producers for more than a decade thanks to some unique software like MOTU MachFive™, Ethno™ and BPM™, Spectrasonics Stylus™ and Atmosphere™, UVI Workstation™... to name a few.
UVI Electric Piano features the best of the UVI technology and the most efficient user interface to play an instrument: launch it and play !
>>> UVI Electric Piano features :
- Super easy to use and great sounding instrument
- Featuring a classic Rhodes™ manufactured in 1979
- Recorded in a world class studio with the best gear
- Deeply multi-sampled (sustain, release, pedal noise...)
- Expertly edited and scripted using the latest UVI Engine
- Low Memory usage thanks to lossless realtime decoding
- Custom velocity curves to fit your playing style
- Onboard great sounding FX : Speaker Cabinet, Drive, Tremolo, Autopan, Chorus & Flanger
- Superb integrated old school "Spring" reverb
- CPU efficient
- Ultra low latency
- Compatible with built-in or third party sound cards.
- Compatible with all USB/MIDI keyboards and controllers
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fix Audio selection issue on some computer
- Improved audio and streaming engine
- 29,99 €
- Category: Music
- Updated: 15 October 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 218 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Univers Sons
- © 2014 UVI.net
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor