Sams Teach Yourself iPad in 10 Minutes
Bud E. Smith
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Sams Teach Yourself iPad™ in 10 Minutes offers straightforward, practical answers when you need fast results. By working through 10-minute lessons, you’ll learn everything you need to use your iPad to get online, get apps, use the Web, manage email, use maps, books, photos, music, video—anything! Each compact lesson zeroes in on essential techniques, with fast, step-by-step instructions that help you do it right the first time!
Tips point out shortcuts and solutions
Cautions help you avoid common pitfalls
Notes provide additional information
10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…
- Make the Home screen an efficient control center for your iPad
- Get online with Wi-Fi or 3G cellular connections
- Get iPad and iPhone apps, including paid and free apps
- Surf the Web
- Receive and send email from as many accounts as you need
- Use maps, books, music, photos, video, and more!
Register your book at informit.com/register for convenient access to updates and corrections as they become available.
Covers: Apple Digital Media
User Level: Beginning
- 9,99 €
- Category: Digital Media
- Published: 28 July 2010
- Publisher: Sams Publishing
- Print Length: 232 Pages
- Language: English