A short account of a late short administration
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A short account of a late short administration, Edmund Burke. A short account of a late short administration Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797. 6p. ; 2⁰. [London] : Printed in the year, 1766. Anonymous. By Edmund Burke, perhaps in collaboration with John Christopher Roberts and William Mellish. Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas". Todd, 15a English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN36558. Electronic data. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Page image (PNG). Digitized image of the microfilm version produced in Woodbridge, CT by Research Publications, 1982-2002 (later known as Primary Source Microfilm, an imprint of the Gale Group).
Customers Also Bought
- Curious particulars and genuine anecdotes respecting the late Lord Chesterfield and David Hume, Esq. With a parallel between these celebrated personages. ... To which is added, a short vindication of the Christian cause and character, occasioned by a rec
- Mr. (Samuel Jackson) Friend to Religious and Civil Liberty.Pratt
- Category: Fiction & Literature
- Published: 01 January 1766
- Publisher: University of Oxford
- Print Length: 1 Pages
- Language: English