Baby Growth Charts
By DAG co.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Buy this app at promo price - 30% off now. Limited offer. ***
Use Baby Growth Charts to monitor growth of infants and children ages 0 to 20 years. A must have app for every parent!
✓ Baby Growth Charts are loaded with several thousand measurements to track your children growth. We used data published by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts/
✓ Baby Growth Charts is not just a drawing tool, it compares the measurements to it's internal database of a child's length/height and weight. If the measurements are not within the normal range it will display an alert and inform you of the irregularity.
✓ Measurements can be entered either in either imperial/US System or metric. Baby Growth Charts will take care for necessary conversions.
✓ Monitor up to six children at once.
✓ Unlimited number of measurements. We recommend to measure your child at least once a month.
✓ Baby Growth Charts are easy to use. We did this app for parents not for doctors.
✓ Baby Growth Charts are written by professionals. One of authors wrote a thesis on the changes of weight and stature of children .
Racial-Ethnic Considerations Children of all major racial-ethnic groups appear to have similar growth potential. Regardless of racial-ethnic status, children provided with good nutrition, access to health care, and good social and general living conditions have similar growth patterns. Vital and Health Statistics, CDC May 2002.
How to use:
Hint! After first look at the program, you may remove demo data using Admin menu.
Note that CDC refers to height as 'Stature'.
1. At first step create profiles for all your children. Use menu File>Children. Alternatively you can create profiles during first measurement entry.
2. Enter birth measurements - length/height and weight - as first data. Use date of birth or enter age in of months. You can either use metric or imperial/US system. All data will be converted and stored in metric system, as it is in CDC data.
3. After couple of measurements were entered then view the graph. Choose child and press 'Show Percentile' button. If you meet any problems just let us know, we'll help you by mail.
There is English version only.
What's New in Version 1.3
Import and export features. Some interface improvements.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 27 September 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Developer: DAG s.c.
- © 2012 DAG co. Dariusz Oskroba. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.5 or later