By Lalit Patil
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CalcMadeEasy is versatile app which makes it easy to do financial planning/decision making, scientific/mathematical calculations, unit conversions and notes. It’s like 4 apps in 1 at one low price, with built-in auto-note taking capabilities which will automatically record calculations. NO extra packages or templates to purchase later. Once start using this, you won’t go to other calculator. It has easy to use tab based interface for easy navigation.
**Financial Calculations: Useful tool to help you in financial decision making and planning.
- Planning for new home or car -or- just trying to save money by refinancing current loan?
- Amortization schedule generation for loan to understand detail portions of payments.
- Want to know how much home or car you can afford?
- Want to know how much you need to save monthly to achieve long term monetary goal?
- Check how much interest you are going to pay over the period of loan.
- And much more... With auto-note taking option, all inputs and output can be noted and can be shared with others to make better decisions/planning.
1. Automobile: Auto Loan, Auto Affordability, Loan vs Lease, Cash back vs Low interest.
2. Business: Margin, Markup, Selling price and Cost calculations.
3. General: Tip, Shopping Discount.
4. Investment: Bond Calculator, Present value, Future value, Rate of Return
5. Mortgage: Loan, Advanced Loan, Affordability, Refinance
6. Saving: Saving, Saving Goal
**Units Conversions: Dealing with multiple units, traveling abroad or friends and family in other country? No problem, unit conversions can help. Currently it supports conversions for
*Length / Distance
**Calculator: Supports all general scientific and math calculations, option to access universal constants. Innovative RPN calculator with direct access to stack - delete/reorder/swap stack values. Multiple themes. Check function to verify operands and operators. Access to past values.
**Notepad: App has auto-note taking capability (which can be disabled in settings). This allows you to share your calculations with friends and family without any extra efforts. This is very useful for financial calculations. You can also add custom content to notes. Notes can be emailed as text or attachment and also supports printing on iOS 4.2 or newer version.
What's New in Version 5.3
* Finance: Now you can select front-end and back-end ratio on Mortgage Affordability calculator.
* Finance and Units screens improvements for iPhone 6+.
In previous release -
* This update has user interface improvements.
* Calculator: number of decimal places can be set in Preferences.
* Notepad: Added Share option to share Notes with various sharing services.
* Please note that this update will reset your App preferences as we have made important changes.
* Other fixes and improvements.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 03 February 2015
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: En
- Developer: Lalit Patil
- © 2015 CalcMadeEasy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.