By Skycore LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
codeREADr is an enterprise barcode scanner and data capture app used by businesses and integrated by developers. Use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan, track, record and validate data embedded in barcodes. To try us out, register within the app or at codeREADr.com for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
Great for ticket validation, access control, inventory, asset tracking, attendance, security, lead retrieval, coupon / loyalty programs and scan-to-order services.
Compatible with iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, the iPod touch 4th/5th Gen, the iPad 2/3 and the iPad Mini.
[NOTE: The SD PRO scan engine upgrade uses the device's camera for the fastest and most accurate scanning of up to 50 commercial, industrial and medical barcode symbologies. It supports the iPhone 4/4S/5, the iPod 5th Gen, the iPad Mini and the iPad 3.]
* Fast scanning of print and mobile barcodes using the devices own camera (inquire about Bluetooth, USB and Linea Pro accessory options)
* Secure, real-time recording and validation
* Local, on-device recording and validation (if internet connectivity's not available)
* Hover Scan (no need to take a picture)
* Auto-Next-Scan (no need to press any buttons)
* Online database hosting and and management
* Direct Scan to URL (use your own servers)
* Scan Mask technology (real-time ID and ticket validation without a database)
* Import Databases, Export Barcodes
* Developer APIs
codeREADr is a product of Skycore LLC, Boston MA. Patents Pending.
Questions? Feedback? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.11.8
- Kiosk Mode. This is ideal for unattended attendance tracking, especially when combined with iOS Guided Access. This password-enabled feature only allows attendees to scan their credentials and answer prompts after each scan (option). They cannot access Settings or other in-app options.
- Support for Honeywell's enterprise-grade Captuvo Sleds. This rugged accessory offers fast, accurate point-and-shoot laser scanning of 1D/2D barcodes and includes a battery for extended use.
- Inverted QR code support updated. Our standard and SD PRO camera scan engines can both now scan inverted QR codes.
- Lookup filtering expanded. Now app-users can search what's scanned and what's not scanned online and offline.
- Stability improvements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 01 February 2016
- Version: 2.11.8
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Skycore LLC
- © 2009-2015 Skycore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.