By Code 42 Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get Your Files On The Go
If you’re already backing up with award-winning, cross-platform CrashPlan PROe, you know that it’s great to automatically and securely back up the Cloud. You also have the peace of mind of knowing that you can restore anytime, anywhere. But did you know that you can securely get your files on the go with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
With CrashPlan’s mobile app, you can retrieve anything that you’ve backed up to the Cloud (your cloud or ours). Just browse your backup for the selected destination and tap the files to download to your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. There’s no waiting for each file to finish before you select another.
After your files download to your device, you can use your compatible apps to open, view, edit, even share them via email. You can also save pictures to the Photos app. You can even play music and videos that you’ve retrieved from your online backup archive. Best of all, One-touch Update lets you get the latest version of your downloaded files.
- Browse folders and files in your archive
- Download and view as many files as you want
- Supports all security options: account password, archive key password, and custom key
- Learn of file updates at-a-glance and get the latest version with just a touch
- Connect to multiple destinations and providers
- Universal app with Retina and iPhone 5, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus support
This app requires iOS 7 or later and a CrashPlan PROe 3 server.
What's New in Version 3.5.5
• Updated for iOS 8
• Updated for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 December 2014
- Version: 3.5.5
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Code 42 Software
- © 2013 Code 42 Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.