By DARE Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crop an image against a WHITE BACKGROUND with a simple diagonal drag. Display an enlarged version of a cropped area. Common aspect ratios appear as you are cropping. Features are:
- Select part of an image with a SIMPLE DIAGONAL DRAG.
- View the height/width ratio as you crop, as well as common aspect ratios.
- Move the area after cropping. The plain white background makes it easy to adjust for good tonal balance in the cropped area.
- Display and COPY a cropped area to the clipboard.
- PASTE a copied image that you want to crop.
- Save to your photo library with no loss of resolution. The pixel info is reported as you save.
- Rotate images by 90 or 180 degrees before cropping and saving.
- Crop and save TRANSPARENT images as well as opaque ones. A checkered background shows transparent areas.
- Get the pixel size of a displayed image or crop area.
- Quickly access a PASTE button with a 3-finger press.
- Use portrait or landscape mode.
- Access in-app Help.
What's New in Version 1.5
- iOS 8 fixes
- minor interface improvements
- requires iOS 5.1 or later
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 23 October 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dorothy roberts
- © 2014 DARE Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.