By Discontinuity s.r.l.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more with your time and forget about it with dNext.
dNext is an application designed to remind about the next thing to do. dNext is simple and pleasant to use. It always does what you expect and never makes this simple task tedious. The blazing fast and beautifully animated interface was specifically built for the touch capabilities of iOS: drag the hands of the clock and in a blink you'll be done.
*** Highlights ***
- set the time of the reminder interacting directly with the clock.
- use your songs for the notifications.
- sweet shortcuts to be even faster.
- smartly suggests the time for a new reminder.
- fully animated interface (even the seconds hand moves like the real thing).
- beautiful indication of how much time is left.
- perfect to use as a stand.
- once confirmed the reminder works even if the application is closed.
*** Shortcuts ***
dNext features the following shortcuts while editing a reminder:
- tapping the border of the clock allows to edit the minutes directly. This is extremely convenient because it reduces the precision to 5 minutes.
- tap the center of the clock to reset to the suggested time.
*** Time Left Indication ***
The bright circles that appear inside the clock to indicate how much time is left. The external one represents the minutes which are left. The internal ones the hours.
*** Smart Time Suggestion ***
To be even faster dNext suggests the most likely time for a new reminder.
1. if a remainder was removed within the last 5 minutes, the application remembers it.
2. normally the start of the next hour is suggested.
- - for example if the current time is 14:10 the time suggested would be 15:00.
3. If less than 15 minutes are left to the next hour, the second next hour is proposed.
- - for example if the current time is 14:50 the time suggested would be 16:00.
- - because is less likely that a reminder is set for such a short amount of time. And about those cases in which you do? No problem, you are just one drag away from your time!
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- introducing modes to change the behavior of the application:
-- Quick Notification Mode (the behavior of dNext v1.0)
-- Music Notification Mode (use your songs for the notifications)
- now the time respects the international settings of the phone
- improved interface design
-- redesign of buttons
-- the arrangement of text labels was fine tuned
- moved settings to the application and added more options
-- added option to have multiple reminders for a notification
- improved animations performance
- now it is possible to set a new reminder interacting directly with the clock without pressing the add reminder button
- added longer vibration for Quick Notification Mode
- fixed a bug that prevented the application to run previous generation hardware (e.g. iPhone 3G)
- fixed a bug that stuck interface in landscape
- introduced more robust internal architecture