By Jundroo, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be sure to check out our new game, SimplePlanes, where you build airplanes and see how they fly with realistic physics. You can find it on the app store, or you can find out more at the website: http://www.SimplePlanes.com
The spin-off of SimplePhysics. Protect your dummy from explosions, boulders, spiked walls, and more!
Use the blueprints editor to design a structure that will protect your dummy, Melvin, from some random danger. You'll have to work with the available materials. Most of the time you'll use wood, sometimes you'll use concrete, but you must always use your most important asset: your brain.
A wise person once said: "An engineer is someone who can do for a dime what any fool can do for a dollar." In Dummy Defense, your design must not only be strong enough, it must be cheap enough to win. Building cheaper structures will earn you more stars on a level.
Create your design in seconds with the blueprints editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your design. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your design.
The slow motion slider lets you slow things down so you can see how your design is failing, and it is also incredibly fun to watch explosions destroying your design in slow motion.
* Realistic physics simulation
* Ragdoll physics
* Slow motion slider
* 25 levels
* Stress display shows problem areas in your design
* Finger Test - smash your design to pieces, or blow it up with realistic explosions!
* Save/Load designs
* E-mail your blueprints to your friends
* Universal support for the iPad
* Retina display support
What's New in Version 1.4.1
* Added link to my new game, SimpleRockets, which is a game where you build rocket ships and blast off into space and explore the solar system, all while using realistic physics:
- USD 1.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 September 2013
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jundroo, LLC
- © 2011 Andrew Garrison
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Instruments of Death Level PackUSD 0.99