Euro 2012 Fan's Guide
By Ioannis Poulakas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a fan's guide to the Euro 2012 (14th European Championship for national football teams) that takes place in Poland and Ukraine between June 8th and July 1st, 2012.
- Complete schedule of the competition matches.
- Participating teams and players information.
- Match results and group-stage standings.
- Information, map location and directions for all 8 stadiums/venues.
- Top scorers data.
- History: all previous Euro winners since 1960.
- Countdown of days left until the kick-off.
The final team squads for the tournament are now available on the app.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed squad view issue
- USD 0.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 24 May 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ioannis Poulakas
- © 2012 Ioannis Poulakas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).