Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The program bases on GPS data and displays the speed analog and digital. Additionally more infomations will be displayed. There is a compass and a stop watch built in. You can set different modes: Bicycle, Moped, Car, Airplane. The Unit can be set for Kph, mph or knots (kn). You can use it for different vehicles.
- View Mode: Bicycle, Moped, Car, Airplane, Sailboat
- Display: GPS available, Longitude, Latitude, Altitude, GPS time
- Max-speeds: 14, 23, 70, 210, 420
- Analog, digital
- Saves automatically the last display
- Unit: km/h, mp/h or kn (Knots)
- Stop watch: Reset, Start, Stop
- Trip distance
- Maximum speed
- Start button: Reset Trip distance, Max-speed, Start Stop watch
- Compass: based on GPS data or compass-sensor (only 3GS)
- Point of the Compass in N, NW, W, SW, S, SE, E, NE and in °
- Device does not turn off while the program is running
- More functions with the next free update....
- You need a bike mount and an additional accu
- Start the program
- Set under Extras > Settings e.g. km/h and the Compass-sensor active
- When you set off press on the upper left "Start"
The Basic values will be set to zero
- You need a car mount and a power adaptor cable (12V > 5V iPhone), it has to be Apple certified (otherwise it will not charge)
- Set View Mode > Car
- Do not operate the program while driving!
- Set Display > Plane
Sailboats and small ships:
- Set Display > Bicycle
- Set Extras > Settings > kn (Knots)
- iPhone 3G or 3GS
- OS 3.0 or higher
- Bike mount or Car mount
- AC-Adaptor, Car recharger cable or power-pack (additional accu)
What's New in Version 1.7
- Adjustment for iPhone5 and iOS 6
- Correction speed
- Stability improvements
- USD 1.99
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 06 April 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Kai Bruchmann
- © (c) Pocketkai.de
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.