By Spectral Edge Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a FREE version of InfusiCalc. It differs from the paid version in that
a. it contains a useful but smaller set of drugs
b. you cannot add any additional drugs
For the complete set of drugs, and the ability to add your own, please purchase the full version, only US$4.99 (this discounted price is for a limited time only).
Please ignore the rather uncharitable review from a user saying the application crashed. A single build had this problem, and it has been fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
InfusiCalc is a drug dose calculator which can be used for either continuous infusions or bolus drugs given parenterally, suitable for use in anaesthesia, emergency room, critical care, medical retrieval and many other medical fields.
Its purpose is to allow
• Calculation of flow rates of infusions in mL/hour based on other basic units such as mcg/kg/min.
• Calculation of bolus doses in absolute dose terms or volumes based on weight based dosages (eg mg/kg to mg to mL)
• The storage of standard concentrations of solutions and normal ranges of doses, to facilitate preparation of solutions and choice of rates.
• The conversion of different doses and rates from one type to another.
Drugs can also be grouped together into "sets" by procedure or situation (for example "neuro", "rapid intubation","pediatrics") allowing all drugs and doses to be seen on the screen simultaneously.
It comes with some drugs commonly used in operating rooms, emergency rooms and critical care environments.
InfusiCalc for the iPhone replicates the functions of InfusiCalc on the Palm, possibly the most highly regarded application in this field for over a decade, by the same Author, Dr Chris Jones, anesthesiologist from Sydney, Australia.
InfusiCalc has been translated into French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese (simplified). Japanese and Russian are in development.
+ Comments from previous users of InfusiCalc:
• Heath Perkins, September 2010
This is by far the best infusion calculator on the market.I used it for years on my palm…there is not a product that compares with InfusiCalc.
• Frank Hagen, September 2010
I use InfusiCalc on my Palm almost every day. It is THE ONE medical software for handhelds in the anaesthesiology sector.
+ Support can be found at www.infusicalc.com. We will reply to any email within 24 hours.
What's New in Version 1.21
IMPORTANT Bug fix. Sets view calculation was in error.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 23 October 2013
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Spectral Edge Pty Ltd
- © 2011 Spectral Edge Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.