Leonardo Paintings HD
By Space Monkeys LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci (April 15, 1452 – May 2, 1519) was an Italian Renaissance polymath: painter, sculptor, architect, musician, scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist and writer whose genius, perhaps more than that of any other figure, epitomized the Renaissance humanist ideal.
Leonardo has often been described as the archetype of the Renaissance Man, a man of "unquenchable curiosity" and "feverishly inventive imagination". He is widely considered to be one of the greatest painters of all time and perhaps the most diversely talented person ever to have lived.
Down load the app and learn in details around 60 masterpieces created by the great Leonardo which includes….
- The Virgin of the Rocks (c.1484) oil on panel, Louvre Museum,
- Lady with an Ermine (c.1490) oil on wood, Czartoryski Museum, Cracow,
- Last Supper (1495-98) fresco, Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Mona Lisa (1503) oil on wood, Louvre, Paris
- and many more
- iOS 5.0 compatible
- Detailed Information on paintings like Painting name, Painting size, Painting type, Location of Paintings, etc.
- Universal app - runs on iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
- Auto Play feature, which will automatically play slide show of paintings.
- Film strip is there to select paintings and start auto play from that painting
- You can play/stop your favorite music by selection of music from your iPod library, while viewing paintings
- Share paintings to your friends and family via FB and Email
- Use Swipe to move next / previous paintings
- Use Pinch to zoom in/out
- USD 1.99
- Category: Reference
- Released: 15 December 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Space Monkeys LLC
- © Space-O Infocom Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.