By Satoshi Ohmichi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It is a simple application which has arranged two maps up and down(right and left)!!
A wide-area map + detailed map and standard map + aerial photograph etc. can be seen simultaneously.
An origin and the destination can be seen simultaneously or distance measurement can be performed easily.
- Two maps are displayed simultaneously. (Standard / Satellite / Hybrid)
- Two maps can synchronize a position and a rotational state.
- By moving a center bar, the size of two maps is changeable.
- Arrangement of a map can be set up by direction of a device, respectively. (up/down, left/right)
- The change function of automatic detection of a its present location. (Tracking mode, energy saving mode)
- Map will rotate automatically according to the current direction by the compass feature.
- Expansion/reduction of a map, and rotation of a map are possible at one-touch control.
- It can move to the named point by address search.
- A map can be freely rotated by gesture with 2 fingers.
- Two-point Hazama's distance is easily measurable. (km/mile/m/yd)
- Call two-point Hazama's course search simply. (Standard map application)
- It can change to a various mode setup by one-touch. (Preset button)
What's New in Version 1.5
- Supported iPhone landscape mode.
- Add map layout setting by the orientation of the device. (up/down, left/right)
- Add switching function of automatic location detection. (Tracking mode, energy saving mode)
- Add a one-touch setting function. (Preset mode)
- USD 0.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 17 July 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Satoshi Ohmichi
- © 2012 Satoshi Ohmichi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.