Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tune your guitar, bass or other instrument with n-Track Tuner. Just put your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad next to your instrument and play each string, the tuner will automatically recognize the note you're playing and tell you wether you need to lower (green bar) or increase (red bar) the string's pitch.
n-Track Tuner works great as a guitar tuner, violin, viola, violoncello, bass, piano and wind instruments tuner.
The spectrum analyzer provides a visual feedback of the notes played by the instrument and shows a small arrow to highlight the harmonic whose pitch the tuner is tracking.
For those who prefer to manually tune their instrument the 'Diapason' view lets you play a reference tone, 'A' (440 hz) or any other note that you can select dragging the frequency slider.
• adjust tuning sensitivity and precision up to 0.1 cents
• western and latin note namings, alternate temperaments
• calibrate the tuner for non-standard tunings: tune the reference note, tap on the display and select 'Calibrate' to set the note as the new reference
• 3D and 2D sonogram views (available as in-app purchases) lets you follow how the audio spectrum changes over time.
• adjust the spectrum analyzer visualization options, select thicker spectrum lines, smooth out or highlights peaks, increase or decrease spectrum accuracy, zoom into a specific area of the spectrum
• use the manual mode to select and tune each string according to the selected instrument tuning.
Note: 2nd and 3rd generation iPod Touch require an external mic connected.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
Mandolin and harp are now part of the instruments available in manual mode (in-app purchase required).
Minor bugs fixed
- Category: Music
- Updated: 06 February 2015
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 64.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Flavio Antonioli
- © (C) 2013 Flavio Antonioli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.