NCREIF Farmland and Timberland Indices
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The NCREIF Farmland and Timberland Indices provide quarterly and annual total returns for large pools of institutional-grade agricultural and timber forest properties. All these properties have been acquired and managed on behalf of tax-exempt institutional investors, principally pubic and private pension funds. Performance history began in 1992 for the Farmland Index and in 1987 for the Timberland Index.
The Farmland and Timberland Indices are market-weighted and reported gross of fees. The computations are time-weighted as described more fully on the NCREIF web site at http://www.ncreif.org.
The National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries (NCREIF) is an association of institutional real estate professionals in the United States.
What's New in Version 6.0
- Changes to accommodate iOS 9, mostly font changes.
- GUI improvements for consistency with other NCREIF apps.
- In iPad version, statistics are now available for rolling 4-quarter returns.
- Also, in iPad version, there is a slider to vary the graph and statistics period in place of the scroll wheels.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 13 October 2015
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Michael YOUNG
- Copyright © 2012 Michael S. Young
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.