By Gary Grutzek
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PiZZa is a simple and unobtrusive tool for time sensitive tasks like your pizza, the next train or presentation stuff. Start a timer or a stopwatch right from your menu bar or via keyboard shortcuts.
Use the analog clock to set the end time or use the digital view for classical timer purposes.
Choose between different Alerts: Notification Center, a message box or a short sound as an alert.
- Timer / Countdown
- Analog or digital clock to set the time
- Start, stop and pause a timer with keyboard shortcuts even when the app is in background
- 6 Alarm Sounds
- Available alerts: message box, notification center, sound
- Resizable timer window
- Easy reuse of the last time set
There is a video on the product's website giving a short overview.
- Ctrl+Alt+Cmd + t: set/stop timer
- Ctrl+Alt+Cmd + s: start/reset stopwatch
- Ctrl+Alt+Cmd + p: pause timer/stopwatch
piZZa lives in the menubar. Please look out for its icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Another application in front having too many menu items could probably cover the symbols to the right. Contact me if you encounter problems. Thank you!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
This version fixes a bug where the alarm sound can't be deactivated and a minor bug with the timer window size.