By Appkey Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the easiest and slickest way to search and download binary files from Usenet on your iPhone or iPod Touch with SABnzbd.
This has been built to be a very stable and fast app - it will not crash every few minutes like some other SABnzbd apps.
* Search for binaries (supports BinSearch and Newznab)
* Sort search results by hits, date, size or name
* View NFOs
* Filter searches by categories, max results, max age and more
* Start downloads and organise by category
* Quickly add downloads by long-pressing the result
* View and delete your download history
* Manage multiple SABnzbd servers
* Change download category, priority and postprocessing script
* Pause your download queue
* Set a speed limit on your download queue
* Cancel downloads
* Reorder downloads
* HTTPS support
Please note that this application does not connect directly to Usenet. You need a working SABnzbd setup.
SABnzbd setup guide: http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/quick-setup
Download SABnzbd: http://sabnzbd.org/download/
Tested on SABnzbd 0.6.5 - 0.7.16.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Fixed bug preventing adding items from some Newznab search providers
- Added "already downloaded" icon next to search results
- USD 1.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 06 March 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Appkey Limited
- © 2012-2014 Appkey Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.