Talking Picture Board
By Scott Yang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple picture board for children containing over 800 pictures organized in 40 categories such as animals, people, food, toys, feelings, family, etc. The names of the pictures are spoken when pictures are clicked. The pictures can be dragged and saved into two different playing boards called piggy banks for later study or for use to form pictorial sentences. Connecting words are available to create simple pictorial sentences.
Designed for children of any age or used as an assistive device for children with expressive speech delay.
- intuitive navigation between menu, categories and quizzes
- able to drag and drop favorite pictures into savings piggy banks
- a scrollable picture dictionary of every word
- make quizzes out of most sections or create your own custom quizzes. Even quiz on every word in the picture dictionary
- Take your own pictures from camera or photo library
- Draw your own pictures and name it
- Yes No quizzes
- Spelling, letter matching
- Counting and number quiz
- Memory Matching Game
- Simple Flash cards
- Free play board
- Section for creating creating sentences
- Quiz for all words, or by sections or by custom piggy bank picture boards
- sections includes:
- Water creatures
- School Office
What's New in Version 2.7.3
Updated to be compatible with iOS7. Future updates will include more content and improve compatibility with iOS7.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 02 October 2013
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 68.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Scott VOPA
- © Valley Oak Educators 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.