American Journal of Transplantation App
Por Wiley Publishing
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Complete issues of the American Journal of Transplantation are available for reference on your iPad and iPhone! This completely rebuilt and comprehensive mobile version provides improved access to both the full text and the beautiful images of published issues of the American Journal of Transplantation. This Newsstand app provides readers with the high quality content of AJT in organ and tissue transplantation and the related sciences and serves as an agent for advancing the international field of transplantation through critical reviews and news features, consensus documents, and guidelines.
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Download individual articles and/or issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Includes compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to AJT on your device (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is also included
- Tailor your reading experience with adjustable font sizes
The American Journal of Transplantation, official journal of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST), covers a range of topics including thoracic transplantation (heart, lung), abdominal transplantation (kidney, liver, pancreas, islets) and transplantation of tissues.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to American Journal of Transplantation can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $799.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. American Journal of Transplantation subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $799.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
Novedades de la versión 10.0.2133
App Icon Update
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 08/04/2016
- Versión: 10.0.2133
- Tamaño: 63.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.