De Learner’s Digest International
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
For over 60 years, Audio Digest has provided the most convenient way to stay up to date on the latest unbiased scientific and clinical information. Audio-Digest publishes clinical lectures – presented by experts at the nation’s preeminent teaching institutions – that help healthcare professionals provide better care for patients. Each Audio-Digest CME/CE audio program is carefully selected, recorded and edited to ensure the highest quality educational and listening experience.
ADF is accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
With the ADF Mobile App you can access all your Audio Digest programs and CME/CE testing at your fingertips.
• Access audio programs and written summaries anytime and anywhere
• Read the written summary while listening to the audio
• Take CME/CE tests and submit them for credit All Access Members/My Choice Subscribers
• Quickly search or browse the entire Audio Digest Library • Select and download programs directly to your iPhone or iPad.
The Audio Digest Mobile App is a service for existing customers. If you are having problems with login, please contact us at 1-800-423-2308.
Novedades de la versión 1.6.3
Fixed a bug where iPad users were unable to use the app on iOS 9
- Categoría: Medicina
- Actualizado : 30/09/2015
- Versión: 1.6.3
- Tamaño: 4.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Audio-Digest Foundation
- © Copyright 1996-2015. Audio-Digest Foundation, a Learner's Digest International business.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.