Por Elijah Kleeman
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This is a simple communications app that allows users to transmit color signals to each other.
With two devices on the same network, one acting as Parent and the other as Child, the Parent can send solid or flashing colors to the Child device.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.
To use it properly, you need 2 or more devices with this app, all of which need to be connected to the same WiFi network.
1) Start the app on a device in parent mode.
2) Open the settings screen (bottom button), and make note of the local address at the top.
3) When children have connected, use the main interface to send color signals to anyone connected
1) Start the app on another device, and switch to child mode (press the top button). The screen will be blank.
2) Open the settings screen (bottom button), and enter the address of the Parent device (see above) into the remote address section. Be sure that the connection port number matches on any devices involved.
3) Press the connect button. The center of the screen will show a "Connecting..." message, followed by "Connected to:" when successful.
4) Switch back to the normal view (bottom button), and wait for screen changes to occur.
Novedades de la versión 1.2
-Generally more reliable performance
- Categoría: Utilidades
- Actualizado : 17/09/2013
- Versión: 1.2
- Tamaño: 12.9 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Eli Kleeman
- © 2011 Elijah Kleeman
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 6.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.