Por Applied Computer Technology
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
A Personal Finance System
In today's economy, every penny counts & staying in control of your personal finances is essential. Ca$hTrack helps you take charge of your money. Ca$hTrack is a personal finance program that is designed to record & organize bank accounts, credit card accounts, & cash spending. With the assistance of Ca$hTrack you will never again have to wonder where all your money goes--the information will be right at your fingertips.
Ca$hTrack will allow you to:
• track daily spending in an easy, accessible way
• organize purchases & deposits into subcategories that make sense
• validate bank & credit card statements
• run statements & activity reports to verify spending habits
• run detailed activity & transaction reports
• document tax related purchases
With Ca$hTrack, well-organized, simplified personal money management is within your reach!
Requirements & limitations:
Currently all reports require a worksheet program that supports XLSX formatted files.
• Preloaded with example expense categories
• The ability to make categories and accounts active or inactive
• Categories and accounts can be color coded for easy identification
• Statement processing and report
• Balance report
• Activity report
• Transactions report
• Report of tax related transactions
• Unique transaction numbering
• Ability to delete or make transactions inactive
• Suggestions for stores based on history
• Transaction protection through a user definable date
• PIN number access protection.
Novedades de la versión 1.5
64 Bit. Compatabliity updates for OSX 10.11
Capturas de pantalla
- Categoría: Finanzas
- Actualizado : 27/09/2016
- Versión: 1.5
- Tamaño: 3.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Stephen Jones
- © Stephen M. Jones
Compatibilidad: Mac OS X 10.8 o posterior, 64-bit processor