Cisco Technical Support
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Cisco Technical Support simplifies network maintenance and saves you time by providing tools to help troubleshoot issues, research products, update & create support cases, track RMAs, and manage your install base anywhere, anytime!
What's New in v3.16
• Diagnose Jabber issues with the VCS Service Checker in Tools
• Streamlined app launch when tapping a notification when the app is in the background
• Minor UI/UX tweaks and bug fixes
Basic features available to all users:
• Engage with fellow networking professionals, ask and answer questions through the Cisco Support Communities
• Access to product-specific support content for over 7,000 Cisco products
• Access to over 1,700 troubleshooting and configuration guides authored by Cisco TAC Engineers
• PSIRT (Security Advisories) and End-of-Life mobile push notifications
• Cisco Reseller Locator found in Tools
• Bookmark your favorite RSS Feeds, and Video Channels - Available in "My Shortcuts"
• Save content with Pocket (Read-It-Later) service. Go to http://www.getpocket.com/ to learn more about setting up an account
Advanced features available to Cisco Support Contract Owners:
Support Cases & RMAs:
• View, Edit and Create Support Cases and track RMAs
• Access to all case notes, and attachments (txt, pdf, xls, ppt, doc, and image file types)
• Receive Support Case updates via mobile push notifications
• Direct access to your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact, and Field Engineer via phone or email
• Bookmark urgent Support Cases for easy reference from "My Shortcuts"
• Single tap to request case updates, case closure, and reopen cases
Support Contract & Product Coverage Information:
• View contract information and set-expiration reminders prior to their expiration with "My Contracts"
• An embedded bar code scanner makes it easy to lookup product coverage details by serial number with "Check Device Coverage"
• Ability to validate and update the current installation using your current location
• Manage your install base (view EoX, warranty and coverage status) for up to 10,000 devices with "My Devices"
• Access to Contract Renewal, Last Day of Support, and End of Life reports in My Devices.
Bug Search Tool:
• Research Cisco software bugs by product, iOS version, or keywords
• Bookmark software bugs for easy access from "My Shortcuts"
• SSH / Telnet Client
• IPSec Overhead Calculator
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: email@example.com
Novedades de la versión 3.16.01
Bug fix to address an issue for clients running on iOS10 based devices not being able to launch the app, and be redirected to the related content.
- Categoría: Negocios
- Actualizado : 19/09/2016
- Versión: 3.16.01
- Tamaño: 13.3 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Cisco
- © 2011 Cisco Inc
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.