Por Corey Canfield
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Are you teaching a youth to read for the first time?
Are you trying to learn English as a second language?
Classroom: Reading is an elaborate and intuitive tool to aid in learning the English language.
Classroom: Reading boasts these simple yet effective time tested methods:
• The entire 220 Dolch sight word list
• The entire alphabet with audio playback for every letter.
• All 3 letter words in the dolch list with audio playback.
• All 4 letter words in the dolch list with audio playback.
• All 5+ letter words in the dolch list with audio playback.
• Virtual sandbox to practice spelling out words.
• A word matching game with five levels.
Classroom: Reading is visually appealing as well, it’s the perfect tool get your youngster prepared for classroom setting. It feels like you’re actually there!
The biggest benefit new readers will glean from this app is the audio playback and non-linear design. New readers can try to sound words out loud and if they’re unsure they can just hit the play button to hear the correct “Answer”. This is incredibly useful.
Teachers can hook their iPad up to a project and use this as a classroom teaching tool, the kids will love it.
Novedades de la versión 1.1
Updated font for increased clarity. (Request by the community)