Gradekeeper makes dealing with grades easy!
Thousands of teachers use Gradekeeper to manage their grades. Now you can use Gradekeeper on your iPad.
With Gradekeeper for iPad, you can:
- Create new classes right on your iPad
- Open existing classes from your Dropbox
- Copy existing classes to your iPad using iTunes file sharing
- Import student rosters from a text or csv file
- Email or print individual student progress reports
- Add new assignments and scores
- Take attendance
- Take attendance using the seating chart
- Assign seats or make a new seating chart
- Set up your school year to use semesters, trimesters, quarters, or six terms
- Set up assignment categories and weights
- Compute grades using total points or category weights
- Set up your own letter grades and percents
If you have questions, you can email me by tapping About when in the classes view and then tapping the email button. Your feedback will help make Gradekeeper better!
Fixed a problem causing an error message when an email address with upper case letters was entered.
Ratings and Reviews
Muy difícil de usar. No me gusto nada.
Excelente aplicación para maestros
Una excelente aplicación muy útil para mis clases, sólo pediría que tuviera las mismas opciones que la versión de computadora de escritorio.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.