Hokusai Audio Editor
Por Wooji Juice Ltd
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Hokusai is a multitrack audio editor for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Record or import a track, and make it sound the way you want it to: not just trimming the ends, but full cut, copy, paste and delete, and a suite of filters and special effects available.
"Beautiful clutter-free interface" — TouchProducer.com
"Hokusai will convince you that audio was meant to be edited with a touch screen — it's just so natural within this app that you’ll find yourself consistently coming back to it." — iOS Music And You
Edit many tracks side-by-side, mix them together, and export to Wave or MP4 format — then transfer them to your computer, send them to another app on your device, or upload to cloud services.
Hokusai is streamlined to give you a clean, clear view of your tracks. Use the familiar pinch and swipe gestures to zoom right in and fiddle with fine detail, or step back to see the big picture. Select pieces of audio. Live "scrubbing" means you can hear the sound under your fingertip as you make your adjustments. And you needn't fear a bad edit with our full undo/redo support — even after closing your project.
Hokusai comes free with a set of useful tools such as fade in/out, normalise volume levels, reverse time, and basic synthesis. If you need more power, you can upgrade from inside the app to add new tools and effects, including: Per-track volume/mute/panning, selecting across multiple tracks at once, presets and favourites, grain synthesis, noise gating, time-stretching, pitch-bending, echo, reverb, modulation (AM & FM), resonance, distortion, grunge, vocal levelling, monster voice, high/low/band-pass/notch-cut filter and more — many of which can be previewed live.
Novedades de la versión 2.0.3
v2.0.3 brings reliability and accessibility improvements.
- - -
Thanks for your patience while Hokusai 2.0 was created — the biggest ever update to Hokusai. Hokusai 2 has been completely rewritten, using Swift and other new technologies to bring you an app which is faster, more reliable and easier to use!
Don’t worry — your favourite features are still there — you’ll feel right at home. And, if you purchased any upgrades for Hokusai 1, they’re still valid for Hokusai 2!
• Completely rewritten for speed, reliability and ease of use
• Clean, modern design
• Redesigned Time Bar includes a new “scrubbable” play head for easy fast forward/rewind, adding audio anywhere in a project, and more
• Many effects can now be previewed live, instead of having to wait for them to apply first
• New Play/Pause & Preview bar right inside the effects panel makes previews easier to use too
• Hokusai’s “zooming sliders” have been redesigned so precise adjustments are a breeze — just “pinch to zoom”
• Many more FX parameters can be varied automatically
• Your project is always saved, not just when you remember to
• Undo/Redo works even after you close the project (or app!) and re-open it
• Hokusai always supported Dropbox, now you can also easily import/export from a variety of other cloud services — iCloud, Google Drive and more are just a tap away inside the Import panel(1)
• Bluetooth compatibility(2)
• Quickly search/filter your projects list
• Re-order the tracks in your project
• Mini-keyboards can now be scrolled to access the full 88-key piano range
• New to the iPhone: Use in Portrait as well as Landscape. And the Undo/Redo buttons from the iPad are now available on iPhone too.
• New to the iPad: Use in split-screen(3). And in full-screen, a new spacious layout for applying effects.
• It’s now quicker to set FX parameter start/end points with dual slider handles
• New curve editor makes it easier than ever to apply complex changes
• Many effects have been upgraded with either better sound quality, more features, or both
• Keyboard shortcut commands
OPTIONAL EXTRAS IN HOKUSAI 2:
As well as all the upgrades from Hokusai 1, all of the following can be unlocked with a single purchase:
• Select and apply edits & effects across multiple tracks at once
• Non-destructively pan tracks to the left or right
• Volume controls always available, not just when vertically zoomed
• Found the perfect settings for an effect? Save them out as a new preset to re-use whenever you need it
• Many effects now include handy factory presets too
• Mark effects and presets as favourites for fast access
• Export projects as an archive of separate tracks, for easy importing into desktop DAW software
• Create zip files containing complete archived projects (including Undo/Redo history) so you can restore them later and continue editing
• New effects including Noise Reduction, Autopan, and Mid-Side Decoding for converting audio made using high-end field recorders
(1) Requires the appropriate app to be installed on your device
(2) Playback only, due to technical limitations of Bluetooth audio
(3) On devices compatible with split-screen mode
Reseñas de usuarios
ACTUALICEN Hukosai 2 👌
Ya han resuelto todos los problemas y la actualización esta increíble 👌
- Categoría: Música
- Actualizado : 24/07/2016
- Versión: 2.0.3
- Tamaño: 16.5 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Chino tradicional, Finés, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Sueco
- Vendedor: Wooji Juice Ltd
- © 2011-2016 Wooji Juice
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 9.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Hokusai 1 Pro Pack$169.00
- Hokusai 2 Pro Pack (Upgrade)$89.00