De Perceptive Automation, LLC.
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Indigo Touch is an iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch optimized App for remotely controlling lighting, appliances, HVAC, ceiling fans, sprinklers, etc., from anywhere in the world. It will automatically connect to the required Indigo Smart Home Hub software (v6 or better), installed in your home on a Mac, to communicate with Z-Wave, INSTEON and/or X10 compatible hardware. And with the Pro version, many more devices and protocols are supported via 3rd Party Plugins. Now you can adjust your home's thermostat, run the sprinkler, open the garage door, unlock the front door, and turn off the lights from anywhere you have an internet/data connection!
Although Indigo Touch can immediately connect to our Demo Server so you can see it in action, controlling your home requires that you have installed the Indigo Smart Home Hub software on your Mac. Indigo is NOT FREE, although there is a 30 day free trial available. See MAC REQUIREMENTS below for more details.
For support, please contact us directly using the contact form on our website rather than requesting help via a review.
- Instant control and access to all your smart home devices
- One touch UI controls for lighting, appliances, sprinklers, ceiling fans, and HVAC
- Execute any Indigo defined Action Groups
- View any Indigo defined Variables (house mode, etc.)
- Real time updates of all hardware (brightness, temperature, active zone, sensor values, etc.)
- Real time updates of all variable values
- View all custom 3rd Party Plugin device information
- Control Page viewer for custom user defined UI pages
- Bonjour enabled to get you connected with a single touch (no IP addresses needed!)
- Easy remote access from anywhere via an optional Indigo Reflector subscription (eliminates router and dynamic IP configuration and provides secure communications)
- Indigo Smart Home Hub software v6.1+ (some functionality works with Indigo v4.1+ as well)
- Supported computer interface required to use built-in protocols (Z-Stick, PowerLinc, CM15, etc.)
- Smart home devices (lighting, sprinkler, HVAC, fans, sensors, etc.)
- Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard or better (10.6.8+)
FOR MORE INFO VISIT
Novedades de la versión 2.0.5
Indigo Touch 2.0.5
- Fixed critical bug that caused the app to launch to black screen (and be totally functionless) on iPod touch
Indigo Touch 2.0 is a major rewrite of the App, and includes Event Log viewing and a new look and feel:
- Event Log viewing, including real time updates and search capability.
- All new icons and graphics designed specifically to match the iOS 7/8 look.
- A new optional theme, Dark/Night, for those that prefer a darker app experience.
- New optional tap sounds to reinforce when a control has been touched.
- Action groups now show a brief heads-up window when tapped to notify that the action has started.
- All iOS device screen resolutions are supported including the iPhone 6 Plus.
- All iPads (and iPhone 6/6 Plus in landscape) use the iOS split view to show device details alongside the device list.
- New font, Lato, included for control page designs.
- New navigation options for control pages.
Expanded Device Support
- All built-in device types, including fans and sensors, are fully represented and show the appropriate controls.
- All device states, regardless of device type, are viewable.
- Many device types have controls inline in the table list itself for faster operation.
- Device details, such as last updated, protocol/plugin, model, address, communication status, are shown.
- Device errors are shown in the table view.
- Plugin devices can specify which status icon is shown.
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
- Added optional URL parameter to the Indigo Touch URLs to control when previous views are restored. See the Indigo Touch URL documentation for details.
- Added ability to connect to ad-hoc WiFi networks created by Macs that don't have WAN access.
- Significantly improved UI update responsiveness.
- Improved Control Page font rendering appearance and speed when zoomed in.
- Improved responsiveness when switching between network types (Wi-Fi and LTE/4G/3G).
- Improved authentication when switching network types.
- Improved behavior of the Indigo Touch URLs.
- Adjusted case sensitivity in image heuristics to match Indigo Touch for Web behavior.
- Addressed frozen settings screen.
- Fixed disappearing 3rd party keyboard issue.
- Fixed bug that could cause incorrect toggling of multi-I/O devices on touch events.
- Worked around a number of authentication issues.
- Worked around a number of split view issues.
- Worked around a slider drawing/disappearing issue.
Reseñas de usuarios
It works and it's quick. It's also ugly, though.
The app works just fine and it is quick to connect and to act once given a command, however, design-wise it is very ugly. Even if you decide to go on and skip the ugly using your custom-made Control Pages; the interface is not really gone and keeps the ugly alive.
For the app to work you have to use the server counterpart and given the server is at least a hundred US dollars it could be so much better. Way much.
And about those Control Pages: they're only usable if you buy the complete version of the server that is 200 dollars, very close to four thousand MXN. So you're really stuck with the bad design.
Keep in mind that unlike the Insteon app, this won't let you add/edit/delete devices, scenes, triggers or what-have-you, only send commands.
That said, the this app combined with its server is so much quicker than using Insteon's own Hub and app. So if you don't care about aesthetics this is gonna work great for you.
- Categoría: Estilo de vida
- Actualizado : 25/04/2015
- Versión: 2.0.5
- Tamaño: 14.1 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Perceptive Automation, LLC.
- © 2015 Perceptive Automation, LLC.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.