Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
The International Trade Centre (ITC) created online Market Analysis Tools - Trade Map, Market Access Map, Standards Map and NTM Business Survey – which aims to improve international trade transparency. ITC free online databases empower SMEs, Trade & Investment Support Institutions and policymakers to identify export/import opportunities and make important decisions.
DOWNLOAD this FREE application today to have all the info on world trade, market access requirements and voluntary standards at your fingertips.
ITC Market Analysis Tools can help you answer trade-related questions such as:
• What is the size of the world trade for a product?
• What are the trends for that market – i.e. is the market growing and by how much?
• Which countries does my country currently trade certain products with?
• Are there opportunities to identify new or alternative markets?
• Which countries compete to supply a specific product to a specific market or to the world?
• What is the applied tariff for my product across 196 countries, including most favoured nation (MFN) and preferential rates
• Collect information on bilateral, regional and multilateral trade agreements and review whether you may benefit from any preferences
• Information on Non Tariff Measures
• How to engage in sustainable production and trade?
• How to evaluate efforts necessary to become certified to sustainability standards such as Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, or how to become Organic certified?
• How to review and analyse various standards’ requirements and processes?
• What are the types of NTMs exporters and importers in a country face?
• Which countries apply regulations that companies find burdensome?
• Why do companies find compliance to these regulations difficult?
• What are the kinds of obstacles that make compliance to NTMs difficult?
• How does the situation in one country compare to other?
• What business environment issues do companies find to be hindering trade?
Free access to ITC Market Analysis Tools is possible thanks to financial support from the European Commission (EC) and donors to ITC Trust Fund.
- Performance improvements
Compartir en familia
Hasta seis miembros de una familia podrán usar esta app mientras la función Compartir en familia esté activada.