Whether or not you know that NME launched in 1952 as New Musical Express, reporting since then on the explosion of The Beatles and the birth of punk, Britpop and beyond, isn’t important (though we’re very proud of our incredible history). What is important is that this is a magazine for 2015: relevant, entertaining, packed full of the things YOU want to read about, and – this is very signifcant – free. Enjoy. and long live NME.
To ensure you continue to receive your issues, we have made some fixes behind the scenes
Ratings and Reviews
Increíble ahora podré tener la NME aunque acá no llegue en forma física, aunque creo q debería bajarte un archivo también.
NME its good
The best Magazine of better music
Great magazine i think they show to us the music way.
- Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 26.10.2013 $19.00
- Contingency one-shot $19.00
- 07.12.2013 $19.00
Family SharingUp to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.