Por Terra Novus Labs
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
Novus Scan is a tool for teachers, editors and writers, enabling you to find text that has been copied between documents. Create a document database of articles, term papers, homework assignments or research materials. Then, import documents that you'd like to scan and Novus Scan will compare them to all the documents in its database and show you any matching text between the contents of its database and the document that you're scanning.
- Novus Scan only checks your document against documents that you add to its internal database.
- The scanning algorithm has only been tested on English language text. Support for other languages is coming soon.
Novus Scan works completely offline, so you can be sure that your documents won't be uploaded to the internet and you won't violate intellectual property agreements. Build a database of documents, whether its your own previously written work, reference materials used in research, or term papers from classes that you're teaching. Novus Scan is a great tool for freelance writers, enabling you to prevent accidental self plagiarism and find text that you've accidentally used for another client's project. If you're a teacher, Novus Scan will help you compare term papers and other student assignments. For students, put your reference and research documents into Novus Scan's database and then scan your document to ensure that you haven't accidentally copied any text from other sources.
- Import documents in popular formats, including Word, PDF and html.
- Find matching phrases at least 8 words long.
- Print or save a report that shows the copied text with references to the source documents.
Novedades de la versión 1.1.4