Photo-Sort for iPad
Por Romain HENRY
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Want to organize and name your photos and videos as you want, directly on your iPad, and without needing to go through a computer, use Photo-Sort.
On trip or on the road and no computer within reach, don’t wait to be drowned in a flood of photos or videos, or to forget where or when they have been taken, or what they represent, organize them and name them directly on your iPad with Photo-Sort.
The only app that enables you to:
• Organize your photos and videos on the road and do a backup on your computer once at home
• Create sub-folders
• Transfer whole folders while keeping their hierarchical organization
• Keep the original quality of your photos
Photo-Sort enables you to:
• Create folders and sub-folders
• Import photos and videos from the device's photo library (multiple selection available)
• Modify the compression rate of the imported photos
• Have the imported photos and videos, automatically numbered with the current directory name
• Cut, copy, paste, delete, and rename folders, photos, and videos
• Rotate or flip photos
• Easily export/import folders, photos, and videos to/from your computer
(supported file formats at import: tiff, tif, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp, BMPf, ico, cur, xbm, mov, mp4, mpv, 3gp)
• Email photos and videos
• Copy photos and videos to clipboard
• Upload photos and videos to camera roll
• Upload photos and videos to Facebook
• Protect the application access with a passcode lock
• Have a folder overview with as picture illustration, the first item of its content
• Browse your photos and videos with an advanced viewer, quite similar to the one from Apple
• View your photos in their original resolution after few seconds with no move
• Mirror it on an external display (requires an AV or VGA cable)
• Stream videos wirelessly (only works with AirPlay-compatible devices)
• Print photos wirelessly (only works with AirPrint-compatible printers)
• Tweet photos (only for iOS 5.0 or later)
• Store photos and videos on iCloud and wirelessly push them to all your devices (only for iOS 5.0 or later)
Novedades de la versión 1.5.1
- Fixed hang happening after playing a video on iOS versions lower than iOS 7.0.
- Fixed status bar not hidden in the viewer when controls are hidden.
- Fixed wrong thumbnail orientation for the videos (only for the newly imported).
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
Otros usuarios también compraron
- Categoría: Fotografía y video
- Actualizado : 07/11/2013
- Versión: 1.5.1
- Tamaño: 11.2 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Romain HENRY
- Copyright © 2010 Romain HENRY. All rights reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.