Por Pictures Experience Ltd
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
This is a free app for brand ambassadors, who take photos of people during various forms of Photo Activation Marketing campaigns (sponsored events, product samplings, roadshows, concerts, etc).
Brand ambassadors take photos, scan QR code and hand out the giveaway card to the event attendees. Photos can be retrieved during event simply by scanning the QR code or at home by typing the campaign URL printed on the back of the card and using unique and private photo access code.
Every photo is private, no one has access to it except for the photo owner. Once the photo is retrieved from the brand's website, it can be shared via social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and others) driving traffic to client campaign's website, amplifying campaign by thousands on social media and gaining new fan user base for brand.
This application is the property of Pictures Experience Ltd. All rights reserved.
Novedades de la versión 1.5
This update is a HUGE one!
New features include:
• Adding existing photos from any album on your iOS device (now you can customise your photos in hundreds of apps and upload them via Picolia)
• Overlay synchronisation for branding photos within the app
• Printing high quality glossy 10x15cm (4x6") or 13x18cm (5x7") photos directly from your iOS device on an AirPrint enabled printers
• Printing photo retrieval information directly on a photo with a QR code for an instant photo access (QR code printing optional)
• Saving photos in an album on your iOS device for later upload or sharing (saved photos can also contain branded overlay and a photo retrieval information)
• Last but not least - updated and optimised for iOS7
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
Otros usuarios también compraron
- Categoría: Fotografía y video
- Actualizado : 08/10/2013
- Versión: 1.5
- Tamaño: 4.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Pictures Experience Ltd
- © Pictures Experience Ltd
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.