Por Jeff Stuart
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
PinPal is a bowling scorekeeping application designed to provide bowlers with detailed statistics to help improve their average.
PinPal keeps track of both open bowling games as well as leagues, allowing bowlers to view their average and other statistics by league, or overall.
While more statistics are planned for the future, currently PinPal keeps track of your strike, spare, and open frame percentages. Additionally, PinPal keeps track of your single pin spare percentage, and can tell you what your average would be if you picked up all single pin spares.
Scores can be entered either by selecting all the pins you knocked down or by entering the scores you get for each ball.
The lite version of PinPal is completely functional and can keep statistics for:
* One league, with one week of games.
* Five open bowling games.
Any questions, comments, concerns, complaints, compliments, suggestions, or feedback of any other sort can be directed at PinPalApp@gmail.com
For news and up to date information, follow PinPalApp on Twitter.
Thanks to Josh Puckett (www.55eleven.com) for PinPal's awesome UI design.
Novedades de la versión 5.0.1
* Fix issue where some graphs would crash the app when viewed
* Remove line through the game number when sharing image of multiple games w/ pindicators
* Fix issue with pindicators showing up when they shouldn't when using "score only" entry mode
* Fix "Next Game" button
* Make red text easier to read