De Rouleur LTD
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Rouleur is an acclaimed and highly collectable road cycling magazine published eight times a year. The magazine brings together leading cycling writers and photographers to convey the essence, imagery and passion of road racing.
"Rouleur gives you a real feel for cycling. When you read the stories you can really understand the passion of our great sport." Chris Froome (Team Sky)
The magazine appeals to those who, like us, are passionate about the sport, but don't want to read repetitive bike tests and race reports. Instead, the magazine focuses on exquisite photography and writing that really gets under the skin of the great riders and theatres of road racing.
Back issues are available for purchase within the App. Future issues are also available through auto-renewing Rouleur is an acclaimed and highly collectable road cycling magazine published eight times a year. The magazine brings together leading cycling writers and photographers to convey the essence, imagery and passion of road racing. It was the BikeBiz ‘Consumer Magazine of the Year’ in 2008.
Rouleur features photography and serious writing that celebrate the passion and beauty of the sport. In three years it has built a passionate and valuable readership among the most influential bike riders in the world. Regular Rouleur contributors include: Graeme Fife, Geoff Waugh, Johnny Green, Timm Kölln, Taz Darling, Gerard Brown, Matt Seaton, William Fotheringham, Jack Thurston, Ben Ingham and Richard Mitchelson. Recent editions have featured written contributions from current and former professional riders such as Michael Barry, Pedro Horillo, Peter Winnen, Robert Millar and David Millar.
You can buy a single issue at £4.99, 3 issue subscription is £3.99 per issue.
*Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-4 Issues (6 Months) at £21.99 / $30.99
-8 Issues (1 Year) at £39.99 / $59.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Novedades de la versión 4.0
Stability improvements and iOS 10 support .
Minor bug fixes and crash fixes .
- Categoría: Deportes
- Actualizado : 28/02/2017
- Versión: 4.0
- Tamaño: 33.7 MB
- Idiomas: Inglés, Japonés, Neerlandés, Ruso
- Vendedor: Rouleur LTD
- © Rouleur LTD & PixelMags Inc
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Rouleur: Auto renewing subscription$529.00
- Issue 52 of Rouleur$149.00
- Rouleur: Issue 30$149.00
- Issue 62 of Rouleur$149.00
- Issue 63 of Rouleur$149.00
- Issue 65 of Rouleur$149.00
- Issue 66 of Rouleur$149.00
- Issue 45 of Rouleur$149.00
- Issue 50 of Rouleur$149.00
- Issue 51 of Rouleur$149.00