Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Screen Time is a simple app that allows you to set limits on the amount of time you children use an iPhone or iPad. Set a time length, press start and pass it to you children. After the time expires, a series of notifications will prevent your children from using the device until you enter the correct passcode.
Parents, educators and health professionals are concerned about the length of time that today's children are exposed to electronic devices. However, the recreational and educational potential of the iPhone and iPad make it a favorite of parents and children. Screen Time is a simple solution to help set and control limits to your children's interaction with an iPhone or iPad.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Unlock Screen Time by setting or entering a 4 digit passcode
2. Drag your finger across the clock to set the time
3. Set the user by tapping on the 'Users' icon
4. Press "Start"
5. Pass your iPhone or iPad to your child and let them use the phone any way you choose (e.g. apps, movies, music)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
After your predetermined time, the device will receive a series of notifications (just like text messages) alerting your child that their "Screen Time is up!". Your children will be unable to continue using the phone until the passcode is correctly entered.
They will have to return the device to your to enter the passcode. Now, you can revel in the fact that you are providing good boundaries for using technology.
USERS AND GRAPHS
To view individual graphs for usage allowances, simply set up different users. To add users:
- Select settings (the gear icon)
- Select "Add Users"
BabyBinks is a member of Moms With Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Age: Parents
Novedades de la versión 1.1
- Now you can visualize your children's Screen Time usage with graphs
- Add 'Users' and you can view their individual Screen Time usage
- Enter your email to recover your forgotten passcode
- Fixed Bug where it was possible to remove notifications without entering passcode
Capturas de pantalla del iPhone
- Categoría: Educación
- Actualizado : 21/03/2011
- Versión: 1.1
- Tamaño: 2.7 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Thomas Binkowski
- © 2011, BabyBinks
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.