Por AT&T Interactive R&D
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Why type on that little keyboard, when you don’t have to?
Speak4it is the original multimodal voice-driven local search app. Just press the “Speak/Draw” button and say what you’d like to find. You can even point to a spot on the map and ask what's there. Speak4it also understands follow-up questions or corrections to queries you already made.
Speak4it knows about most of the businesses in the United States. (Sorry, rest of the world!) It knows where they are, and what they are near. You can even search around national and local landmarks.
Here are some things you might try saying:
Point to a spot on the map and say “Thai food around here”
“Bicycle repair shops near the Golden Gate Bridge.”
“Korean barbecue near the Empire State Building”
“Hotels near Disneyland”; followed by, “How about restaurants?”
“Steakhouses in Lincoln, Nebraska”; followed by, “I meant Omaha.”
“Is there a McDonald's near here?”; followed by, “What about Burger King?”
When you find the places you’re looking for, you can:
• Find businesses on a map or browse through a list
• Ask follow-up queries if you make a mistake or change your mind, like, “Chinese food in Santa Monica”; followed by: “What about Korean?”
• Call with one tap or by saying “Call this place”
• Read a description of the business and visit its website
• Tap on the address of any business, or say “Directions to here,” to get directions to that place
• Find a place you like? Save it to your contacts, or e-mail it straight to a friend.
• Go to the History screen to revisit old searches or try again.
• If you have AT&T Navigator installed, Speak4it can give turn-by-turn directions.
(Note that the businesses and locations that Speak4it can find are limited to the United States. We are making the app available worldwide for the convenience of travelers to the US.)
Novedades de la versión 3.1.1
Version 3.1.1 has improvements in detecting when you're speaking in the microphone.
Version 3.1 has many updates:
Now supports VoiceOver for accessibility
Now you can correct and revise prior queries, like:
• “Hotels near Disneyland”; followed by, “How about restaurants?”
• “Steakhouses in Lincoln, Nebraska”; followed by, “I meant Omaha.”
• “Is there a McDonald's near here?”; followed by, “What about Burger King?”
• “Coffee shops in Springfield”; followed by, “I meant Illinois”
Now supports more natural language questions, like:
• “Are there any laundromats around here?”
• “Where can I find a plumber?”
Otros usuarios también compraron
- Categoría: Estilo de vida
- Actualizado : 16/08/2013
- Versión: 3.1.1
- Tamaño: 2.5 MB
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Yellowpages.com - R & D
- © AT&T Intellectual Property
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.