De Takeshi Ogihara
Abre Mac App Store para comprar y descargar apps.
ToyViewer is an image viewer, which also provides various editing functions. Quick starting is one of the features. ToyViewer can display many kinds of image formats, and can save in some formats. Image files in a folder or a ZIP / RAR archive can be displayed one by one in full-screen.
1. Image Formats
tiff, jpg, pdf, png, gif, bmp, JPEG 2000(jp2, jpc, j2k), eps, svg, jbig(bie), pcx, pcd, pnm(ppm, pbm, pgm), xbm, mag, SUN Rasterfile, wbmp, TIFF Stacks
Others: Adobe Photoshop (psd), Adobe Illustrator (ai, as pdf).
2. Save as Formats
tiff, pdf, gif, bmp, png, jpg, JPEG 2000(jp2, jpc, j2k), jbig(bie), pnm, xbm, or wbmp.
Vector images such as PDF can be converted into bitmap images such as jpg or png.
3. Scan Folder
You can display each image file in a folder one by one in full-screen. You can also mark several of them to move or delete later. With this feature, ToyViewer can be used as a Comic viewer.
4. Scan Archives
You can also display each image file included in a ZIP archive or a RAR archive one by one in full-screen. Besides, you can extract marked images from the archive.
5. Full-Screen Mode
ToyViewer can display images in full-screen.
6. Image Operations
You can rotate, flip, or clip images. You can also enlarge or shrink images.
7. Color Operations
ToyViewer has the ability to adjust brightness, contrast, color tone of images. You can replace a specified color with other color or transparent color. You can also make images with palettes, monochrome images.
ToyViewer has some typical operations for images, such as enhancement, blur, mosaic, and so on. ToyViewer can also make Aqua-button-like images, make poster-like images, and provides more functions.
9. Custom Icon
ToyViewer can attach a custom icon to any file as well as newly saved image file.
ToyViewer provides a simple animation player for animated GIFs and TIFF Stacks. Besides, each frame of them and each page of PDF can be seen as a single image.
11. Embedded Information
Color profiles embedded in image files can be replaced. Exif and GPS information are also displayed. You can save image files with/without Exif and GPS information.
ToyViewer can print images. ToyViewer automatically shrinks an image to be printed on a sheet, or divides it into some pages.
Novedades de la versión 5.5.1
- Tabs are now available in the windows. When tabs are being displayed, if you do some operations such as change of the color tone or adding of transparent color, new image will be displayed in a new tab instead of in a new window. This function is effective only when the newly displayed image is the same size as the original image. Also, in multiple tabs displayed in one window, the display position and the magnification scale are synchronized.
- In order to comply with Apple's security policy ATS (App Transport Security), the function to display the remote file by specifying the URL is removed.
- Bug Fix: ToyViewer would hang when the color panel is used to select colors.
Capturas de pantalla
- Categoría: Diseño gráfico
- Actualizado : 27/06/2017
- Versión: 5.5.1
- Tamaño: 8.4 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Chino tradicional, Francés, Inglés, Japonés
- Vendedor: Takeshi Ogihara
- © 2017 Takeshi OGIHARA
Compatibilidad: Mac macOS 10.12 o posterior, 64-bit processor